There’s always a lot going on at the beginning of the school year. We have some wonderful fall fundraisers that are kicking off. Please review the information below about the fundraisers and look for the flyers and order forms that will be coming home in your student’s backpack.
We have a new site for PTO Memberships and an online directory – MySchoolAnywhere.
Sign up now by at Fairview PTO Membership & Directory by entering your information and making your payment. Once your payment has been received, you will receive an email with your login credentials, which you will use to access the PTO Family Directory.
Here are some important points about PTO Membership:
- Membership is a major fundraiser and we strive for 100% participation.
- The minimum annual dues are $15 per family. You may prefer to donate more at this time, and then opt out of some future fundraisers. The Fairview PTO is a section 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, so your donation is tax deductible.
- Payment can be made by cash, check or PayPal. Please follow the directions at checkout in “Our Store”.
- You will have access to a private online directory of other PTO families. This directory can also be printed.
- A MySchoolAnywhere app is available for free!
Thank you for your support!!
Mum Sale – Pre-orders due by Thursday, September 28th
The PTO is working with a quality grower again this year to offer a Mum Sale! It will be help outdoors in front of the school on Wednesday, October 4th from 10:00am – 8:00pm.
Box Tops – Due by Monday, October 2nd
KidStuff Coupon Books – Payment Due by Tuesday, October 10th
- If purchasing 1 book, pay $25 and keep the book sent home. Return your completed Money Collection Envelope to your child’s teacher by Tuesday, October 10th.
- If you are not participating, please immediately return the book in a bag labeled with your child’s name to the school. This is NOT A SAMPLE BOOK for you to keep.
Scarecrows – Due by Friday, October 13th
Support the PTO and beautify Fairview at the same time! Scarecrows will be displayed outside the school and are yours to keep at the end of the season.