Skate Night & Bake Sale
Skate Night is tomorrow, December 7th from 5:40-7:40pm at Middletown Ice World. Walk-ups are welcome! The cost of $10 per person includes skate rental and ice time. Don’t forget to bring your child’s bike helmet.
There will be a Bake Sale at the ice rink. Please sign up to donate a treat…Skate Night Bake Sale Signup.
Library Volunteers Needed
We need library volunteers for this Thursday, December 10th. If you can help out, then please enter your name on the Library Volunteer Signup.
Scrip Gift Card Program
December Scrip orders are due on Friday, December 11th. Gift cards will be available for pick-up on Friday, December 18th. This is a great opportunity to order gift cards for holiday presents! Check your list and see what gift cards you still need to purchase.
For more information, view the Holiday Gift Card Program Flyer and Order Form or go to Scrip Gift Card Program.
Fairview Adopt a Family
Fairview School has adopted several Middletown families this year. Each grade level is adopting one family. Click Fairview Adopt A Family, then click your child’s grade to view specific items requested for that family. Enter your name next to the item that you have purchased. Send your gift to school by Monday, December 14th. Thank you for your generosity.
Sock & Mitten Tree
Please consider sending in new socks, mittens, gloves, or hats for the Sock & Mitten Tree. Canned goods are also being collected. All contributions will be given to “Middletown Helps Its Own”. Donations can be sent to school until Thursday, December 17th.
Holiday Shoppe – Final Ad – Take a Sneak Peek!
- Schedule: Wednesday, December 9th and Thursday, December 10th. Come in and help your child shop…Holiday Shoppe Class Schedule.
- The night shopping event is Wednesday, December 9th from 5:00-8:00pm. Popcorn Palace orders will be available for pick-up.
- Ugly Holiday Sweater Day: Wednesday, December 9th.
- Volunteers Needed: Volunteer for a time period and a job at Holiday Shoppe Volunteer Signup.
- Gift Wrap Wanted: Donate old gift wrap, bows and ribbons to the Holiday Shoppe. Place donations in the box across from the office.